1 person made this
About this recipe:
Bengalis and Bangladeshis love duck meat, especially duck wings. This is a recipe for duck wing dish which is eaten as a snack. Serve with ketchup or spicy chutney.
7-8 duck wings
1/2 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste
salt as needed
1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon of chili sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
1 egg, beaten
2 cups of flour
2 tablespoons of corn flour
2 cups of soybean oil
- Boil the duck wings with ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Mix all the sauces with the duck wings in a bowl. Also mix in red chili powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, make a batter with the egg, flour and corn flour.
- Heat a deep frying pan with oil.
- Dip each duck wing in the batter so that it is covered well, and deep-fry it until it turns golden brown. Repeat for the rest of the wings.
- Serve with ketchup.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate