Date barfis are quite unique as often times barfis are made of coconut or semolina. These are really sweet, and are delicious by themselves.
1 person made this
3 tablespoons ghee
2 cups seedless dates
2 tablespoons cashew powder
1/2 teaspoon cardamom or elachee powder
2 tablespoons dried fruits and nuts
- Heat a pan with ghee. Add the dates and stir and mash until the dates melt and become soft.
- Sprinkle cashew powder and stir. Then sprinkle the elachee or cardamom powder while stirring continuously.
- When the powders have mixed well, pour the mixture on a greased serving dish. Make sure that the mixture is not over fried. The frying should not take too long.
- Sprinkle the dried fruits and nuts. Cut the mixture into square shaped barfis when it has dried a bit.
- The barfis are delicious by themselves.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11