12 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a cool drink made of yoghurt, seasoned with spices like cumin and curry leaves. Enjoy on hot summer day.
2 cups plain yogurt ( dahi)
1 cup water
1 teaspoon ghee
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
4 to 5 curry leaves
1/2 teaspoon black salt
2 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
Extra time:15min chilling ›
- Mix the yogurt with water in a jug. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with ghee. Add cumin seeds and curry leaves. Fry until the cumin seeds turn a bit brown, but not black.
- Pour the fried cumin and curry leaves mixture on to the jug with yoghurt.
- Sprinkle black salt and sugar.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate