1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Tandoori Lamb Chops
Serves : 12
- 100ml olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- handful chopped fresh thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 12 lamb chops
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr20min
- Stir together olive oil, lemon juice and thyme in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place lamb chops in a shallow dish, and toss with the olive oil mixture. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Place lamb chops on barbecue, and discard marinade. Cook for 10 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!