3 people made this
About this recipe:
It is a dish available in sweet stall. Easy to prepare & Children love this dish. Very healthy too...
1. Pottukadalai - 2 cup (Roasted Channa Dal)
2. Ghee - 1 cup
3. Sugar - 1 cup (Powdered)
4. Milk (optional)
5. Cardamon (Elaichi) Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Grind roasted Channa dal (pottukadalai) to powder.
- Heat Ghee in a vessel to melt & remove from heat
- Mix the Cardamon (Elaichi) Powder to the Channa dal (pottukadalai) powder.
- Add the powdered roasted Channa dal to the ghee, stirring constantly.
- Now add the sugar powder to the hot mixture.
- Make balls while the mixture is still hot. Add little milk if it is more powder.
- Serve hot or cool
Also cashew nuts can be mixed with roasted Channa dal powder to add more taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate