1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1 and 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/4 cup besan
- 1/2 cup urad dal flour ( white lentil flour)
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1 teaspoon couscous
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- soybean oil for deep frying
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Mix all the flours and besan together; add chat masala, khus khus and tomato purée. Mix well.
- Fill this mixture in chakali maker. Meanwhile, heat a deep frying pan with soybean oil.
- Now press the chakali maker in make continuous concentric circles so that that the mixture comes out to make spiral shaped chakalis.
- Deep fry it until each chakali gets brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!