2 people made this
About this recipe:
Indian cuisine would be incomplete without besan burfis. These are a must for any festivals, particularly Diwali. Share with friends and family and enjoy :)
1 cup ghee
1 cup besan
1 cup milk powder
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 cups water
Extra time:15min setting ›
- Heat a pan with ghee. Melt the ghee and add the besan. Fry until the smell of the cooked besan comes out.
- Pour the ghee in a bowl. Mix it will milk powder.
- In a separate saucepan, add sugar and water. Cook and stir on low heat to make a thick sugar syrup.
- Add the besan mixture to the saucepan with the syrup. Stir and mix well.
- Grease a serving dish and pour the mixture on to it. Flatten with a spoon. Allow the besan to get firm. Cut into diamond shaped burfis.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate