1 person made this
About this recipe:
Dadape pohe is a favorite breakfast item amongst school goers and elders as well. Serve fresh and slightly chilled.
4 cups poha ( flattened rice)
1 cup water
1 cup dahi
Salt as needed
½ tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon ghee or oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
3 to 4 curry leaves
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
2 chopped green chilies
Extra time:10min soaking ›
- Soak poha in water until it gets soft.
- Add dahi, salt and sugar in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Drain water out from poha. Now mix the seasoned dahi with poha.
- Heat a pan with ghee or oil and add cumin seeds.
- Then add curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Put this mixture in poha and mix it well.
- Serve chilled.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate