3 people made this
About this recipe:
Veg roll is a popular snack item, that is enjoyed with tamarind and green chili chutneys or simple ketchup. Enjoy with a warm cup of tea.
Makes: 5 rolls
2 tablespoons flour
as needed salt
2 cups wheat flour
3 tablespoons ghee
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons grated carrot
2 tablespoons grated onions
2 tablespoons capsicum
1 teaspoon soya sauce
1 teaspoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Mix flour, salt and wheat flour and make dough.
- Make dough balls, and roll out the balls to make chapattis.
- Heat a tawa with some ghee and toast the chapattis.
- Heat a separate pan with vegetable oil, add the vegetables and fry.
- Pour soya and tomato sauces, red chili powder mix it well. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now put 2 tablespoons of this cooked filling mixture on the center of a chapatti. Turn its side to make a roll out of it.
- Heat the tawa again with some ghee, and slightly toast the rolls.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate