19 people made this
About this recipe:
Mutton Pulav is a great biryani recipe with juicy chunks of mutton and flavored rice. It is delicious by itself.
1 cup mutton slices
salt as needed
2 teaspoons haldi powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 cup chopped onions
½ tablespoon ginger paste
½ teaspoon garlic paste
2 tej patta or bay leaves
2 teaspoons red chili powder
2 teaspoons garam masala powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3 cups cooked basmati rice
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Cook mutton in a pressure cooker with salt and haldi powder until the meat gets soft.
- Now heat a pan with vegetable oil. Add cumin seeds and onions. Fry until the onions turn brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Stir and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the tej pattas, red chili powder, garam masala powder, haldi powder and lemon juice. Stir and mix well.
- Now add the mutton slices as one layer. Then add the cooked rice as another layer and top with more mutton slices. Cook with lid on for 5 minutes. When serving, mix the rice with the mutton well.
i follow the instruction and its awesome and very tasty. i just love it. it s so easy. please try it at home.
- 12 Aug 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate