4 people made this
About this recipe:
I wanna Introduce Delicious Garlic Breads To The Modern People Made By Traditional People
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
5 pieces Garlic Cloves, diced
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
1 teaspoon Oregano
- In a kadai, add butter. Let it cook.
- When the butter turns liquid, add the ginger garlic paste and cloves and stir it.
- Add the Masalas written up there.
- Cut the breads into small pieces
- Add breads into the gravy and stir it till the breads are soaked by the gravy.Stir in the unique way that every piece of bread is coloured like the gravy colour.
- Take the breads into the plate and garnish oreganos from the top.
- Eat the Indian Garlic breads
See it on my blog
Check Out my Recipies on my Blog
Not so much impressive but yeah sounds traditional.
- 10 May 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate