1 / 1 Photo by:
- ¼ kg pumpkin, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt as needed
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon haldi powder
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil. Add cumin seeds, pumpkin cubes, sugar, salt, red chili and haldi powders. Stir and mix well.
- Cook until the pumpkin cubes become fried on medium heat and soft.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!