4 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a spicy bhaji made from flat green beans. Serve with roti.
2 cups walachya shenga ( flat green beans)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoons red chili powder
1 teaspoon haldi powder
Salt as needed
2 tablespoons toasted and crushed peanuts
- Cut the beans in half. Wash properly with water.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add cumin seeds.
- Then add the beans and red chili and haldi powders. Stir and mix well.
- Add some salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add crushed peanuts, mix and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate