10 people made this
About this recipe:
Amba barfi is a specially made dessert dish that is made from mango pulps. It is delicious by itself.
4 cups khoya
2 cups fresh mango pulp
2 cups sugar powder
1 tablespoon ghee
1 tablespoon sliced pistas or pistachios
- Heat a tawa and roast the khoya until it turns slightly pink. Set aside away from heat for 15 minutes in a bowl.
- When the khoya has cooled, add the mango pulp extract and sugar. Mix and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat a thick bottomed pan with ghee. Add the khoya mixture. Stir and cook until the ghee is mixed well and the mixture becomes soft.
- Pour the mixture on a greased dish. Allow to cool and cut out diamond shaped barfis.
- Garnish with sliced pistas.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate