1 person made this
About this recipe:
Shankarapale is a tasty deep fried snack and is very popular in Maharashtra. Once made, it can be stored for a very long time.
2 cups flour
1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons hot vegetable oil
1 cup milk
A pinch salt
Ghee fry frying
- Mix flour and sugar powder. Now add hot oil and mix again.
- Form a thick dough using milk.
- Make dough balls and roll out the balls to form thick chapattis.
- Cut the chapattis into small squares.
- Heat a deep frying kadhai or pan and deep fry the squares.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate