3 people made this
About this recipe:
These are crunchy fried squares made from flour base and then served with delicious toppings. This dish is a great starter!
2 cups maida (all purpose flour)
1 teaspoon corn flour
Salt as needed
1 tablespoon soybean oil
2-3 boiled and peeled potatoes
1 cup cabbage slices
2 onions, sliced
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced or cubed
1 teaspoon chat masala
2 tablespoons cucumber cubes
2-3 tablespoons dahi (yoghurt)
1 tablespoon imli (tamarind) chutney
1 handful shev
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Mix maida, corn flour, salt and soybean oil to make dough.
- Make dough balls, roll out each ball into 1 cm thick tortillas.
- Cut in checks of 1 inch squares.
- Heat a deep frying pan, deep fry the squares. Set aside.
- Cube the boiled potatoes.
- On each fried square, place a few cubes of potatoes. Now add green chutney on each square.
- In a serving bowl, place 4-5 square pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cabbage, onions, and tomatoes and chat masala.
- Now sprinkle the gobi salad lightly on the dish with the squares.
- Now add cucumber cubes, sprinkle dahi and imli chutney.
- Sprinkle sev and coriander leaves.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate