1 person made this
7 to 8 large sized green chillies
4.5 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 cup chopped onions
½ teaspoon green chili paste
Salt as needed
1 tablespoon besan
2 cups white puffed rice
1/2 teaspoon mohri
½ teaspoon hing powder (asafoetida powder)
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Make a slit in a green chili along its length until its tip so that the inside opens up.
- In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. When it is warm, add cumin seeds, onions, green chili paste, salt and besan. Stir and mix well.
- Fill this stuffing into big green chili. Press the two parts of the green chili together, and if needed tie with a light thread. Repeat for the rest of the chilies
- Heat a pan with the 1 tablespoon of the oil. Toast the stuffed green chilies. Set aside the chillies.
- Mix the puffed rice with mohri, hing, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Finally mix the stuffed red chillies.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate