1 person made this
About this recipe:
These are cream color laddos that are made from semolina or rawa. These are delicious by themselves, and are usually made on festivals like diwali.
1 cup ghee
2 cups rawa or semolina
1/2 cup grated coconut
2 cups sugar
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon elaychi powder or cardamom powder
2 teaspoons crushed cashew powder
Raisins for decoration
- Heat a kadhai with ghee. Add rawa and stir continuously.
- When the rawa turns light brown, add the coconut. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a saucepan. Add 1 cup water with the sugar. Stir regularly to make a thick syrup. Add the rawa mixture. Mix with elaychi powder and cashew powder.
- Make round shaped laddoos and allow to set for 2-3 hours.
- Place a raisin on each laddoo for decoration. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate