1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1.5 kg beef, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin paste
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1.5 kg onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 cup ghee
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- salt as needed
- 4 cinnamon sticks, powdered
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup dahi
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 4 cardamoms
- 4 green chilies, slit in half
Prep:15min › Cook:35min › Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr50min
- Mix the beef cubes with dahi. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a frying pan with ghee. Fry half of the onion slices. Transfer the fried onions aside on a plate.
- After the meat is marinated, on the same saucepan with ghee, add the ginger, cumin, chili, garlic and coriander pastes. Then mix and add pepper powder, salt, cinnamon powder, bay leaves and cardamoms. Stir and add the rest of the onions.
- Add the meat and stir. Cook and regularly stir to avoid burning or sticking. The water released will cook the meat.
- When the meat becomes tender, soft and completely cooked, and a thick gravy has formed, add the garam masala powder and green chilies.
- Mix and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the fried onions. Mix one more time and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!