3 people made this
About this recipe:
An Easy nutricious dessert
Carrot Puree- 1Cup
Orange Juice-1 cup
Whipped cream-1 cup
Rose water-1/2 tsp
- Mix gelatin in orange juice and keep aside to bloom.
- Whip cream to soft peaks. Add sugar and whip more
- In a saucepan add ¼ th of the carrot puree and mix the gelatin to it. Heat it.
- Add the remaining carrot puree .Mix and keep aside to cool.
- Fold whipped cream into the above batter. Add the rosewater. Mix
- Put one rasgulla each into every glass bowl. Pour mousse batter over it and place in the freezer for half an hour. Serve upturned on a glass plate.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate