125 people made this
About this recipe:
Virgin mojito is a refreshing drink. It will refresh your body, mainly in summer.
20 to 30 fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp sugar
400ml sprite(if us in soda double the amount of sugar).
- Pluck out the mint leaves from the stem and chop mint leaves.
- Slice the in shape of wedges and remove the seeds.
- Put the mint leaves and lemon wedges in your jar/glass
- Add sugar
- Using a spoon mash the ingredient and bash the lemons to give out their juice
- Bruise the mint leaves
- Ensure the sugar combined nicely
- Pour sprite
- Add ice cubes in it and enjoy.
See it on my blog
madhav,s food blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate