1 person made this
About this recipe:
A chocolate "nest" that the kids will love!
8 bars of plain chocolate, 1 pack of cookie dough, 1 bottle of food coloring (your color choice)
- Cut the chocolate bars into strips.
- Form balls with the cookie dough.Add food coloring to cookie dough until it is completely the color you want it to be.
- Bake according to the instructions on the dough pack.
- Arrange the chocolate strips into a nest design on a plate.
- Place the cookie dough "eggs" inside the "nest".
Write a review
Click on stars to rate