1 person made this
About this recipe:
A quick and tasty breakfast dish
1 cups flour(maida)
1 cup chopped onion
1 tomato, de-seeded and chopped
2 green chillies, de-seeded and chopped
1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp carom seeds(ajwain)
1 cup water
salt to taste
1 pinch sodium bicarbonate(edible soda)
Oil to fry
- Combine all the ingredients to create a lump free batter
- Heat a non-stick tawa
- Add a portion of the batter to create a small puddle in the centre of the tawa. Spread the batter around evenly
- Drizzle oil around the batter and watch it separate from the tawa. Flip over and cook by pressing it down with a spatula.
- Flip over a couple of times on low flame, all the times pressing down with a spatula. Watch the paratha swell.
- Once slightly browned on both sides, take off the tawa.
- Serve with sauce or chutney.
Experiment with ingredients to come up with new flavours. I sometimes add chopped vegetables and sausages.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate