1 person made this
About this recipe:
new dish which will defintely likes by children
custard powder 100gm
sugar like your taste
biscuits 10 nos
any variety jam
any fruit 5pcs
- mix custard powder with 100ml of milk
- heat the remaining milk and add the custard powder paste in the milk.
- stir continously in low flame until it get thicker
- if you feel it didnt get thicker add some custard powder into it.finally add sugar into the mix
- apply jam in one biscuits ,and place other one in topby this do for all and arrange them in plate.
- add the custard powder mix in the biscuits..on top garnish with fruits and nuts
- allow this to cool for 2hrs.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate