2 people made this
About this recipe:
It was a sweet dish wich can be serve in any occasion without any tricky prepration.it was ver simple and tasty as well.
•1 ltr milk
•1 cup condensed milk
•1 cup mawa
•1/4 tsp nutmeg (jaiphal) powder
•2 cups sugar
•4 green cardamoms crushed
•2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- 1.Take a deep shaped vessel.
- 2.Add milk and sugar. Mix well and keep stirring on low flame.
- 3.Stir for about 15-18 minutes until the quantity reduced to its half.
- 4.Scrap the sides and bottom of the pan to prevent from burning.
- 5.Add the condensed milk, nutmeg powder and crushed cardamoms
- 6.Add mawa, stir and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- 7.Finally add pistachios, mix well.
- 8.Cook only for 2 more minutes
- 9.Serve with jalebi or puri.
try it and give responce
See it on my blog
Sangeeta Pathak's Blogs
Write a review
Click on stars to rate