1 person made this
About this recipe:
A delicious meal perfect to satiate the urge of your appetite!
I full cup of spaghetti sauce (home-made or those available in the market)
½ cup of grated carrot
½ teaspoon oregano
6 lasagna noodles cooked
16 ounce of ricotta cheese
16 ounce of frozen spinach, that is chopped, thawed and well drained
1 ½ cups of zucchini – sliced thinly
1 cup mushroom – sliced
3 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese – shredded
½ cup parmesan cheese – grated
- Take a bowl, mix carrot and spaghetti sauce together in it. Sprinkle oregano in the mixture.
- Take a separate bowl and mix in it ricotta, spinach and eggs together.
- Now spread ½ cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (medium sized or 9*13 inch preferably)
- Layer 3 lasagna noodles and the remaining sauce, ½ ricotta mixture, ½ sliced zucchini, ½ sliced mushrooms, ½ mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the layer with the same ingredients which is left.
- Pre heat your oven and bake it in 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
See it on my blog
Buy Kitchen Accessories Online
Cool one, I'll try it at home. Thanks for sharing
- 08 Apr 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate