1 person made this
About this recipe:
It is very easy to cook and tasty.
1/2kg chicken [boneless prefarably]
3tbsp cornflour powder and turmeric powder
2 to 3 green chilli
1 small piece ginger
5 flakes of garlic and coriander leaves
2tsp soya sauce
2tsp chilli sauce
tomato sauce (optional)
- Marinate chicken with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt keep for half an hour.
- Chop onion,green chilli,ginger,garlic and coriander leaves finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces until little golden brown and keep it aside.
- In another pan add oil fry the chopped items after that add the soya sauce and chilli sauce,saute it well in the end add the fried chicken pieces and serve it.
- It takes just 15 minutes if everything is ready.
No photo next time i will put the photo
Write a review
Click on stars to rate