1 / 1 Photo by: pragatim
Serves : 2
- 1 cup Moong daal (yellow)
- 1 cup wheat flour (atta)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1-2 green chillies (chopped)
- 1 spring onions
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water for kneading
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Extra time:30min soaking › Ready in:45min
- Soak daal for 30 minutes. Grind it to paste. Add red chilli powder, salt, spring onion and green chillies to the paste.
- In a separate bowl knead atta. Roll 5 inches chapatti out of it.
- Put daal paste in the center of roti; spread a thin layer of paste on the roti.
- Fold all four sides of the roti to the center.
- Heat a griddle; cook the roti by brushing oil on both sides of the roti. Serve hot with green chutney.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!