Chocolate Mousse Pots
1 / 1
36 people made this
About this recipe:
Pasteurized curd and white chocolate with rum. Makes a gorgeous and easy dinner party dessert.
250g white chocolate
200g pasteurized curd (I used tangy greek style curd)
250ml whipping cream
1 tablespoon white rum
chocolate curls or cocoa powder for decoration
- Melt the white chocolate until smooth for a total of 3 minutes in the microwave (stirring occasionally) or over a pan of hot water.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Add the rum and finally the curd.
- Mix until completely blended together and pour into small glass dishes or fancy coffee cups.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle hot chocolate powder or use a peeler to get milk or dark chocolate curls from a solid bar.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate