Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Khumani dipped in brandy for a nice, boozy snack!
12 fresh apricots, washed
225g caster sugar
- Cut fruit into small pieces, reserving the stones. Crack open stones to obtain the kernels and place in a jar with the fruit.
- Add the brandy and sugar, making sure all the fruit is covered. Seal the jar and shake to dissolve the sugar.
- Leave in a dark place for 1 month, shaking the jar several times a week.
- Strain of the fruit and eat separately if you want.
- Bottle the liqueur and store until required.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate