1 / 2
2 / 2
11 people made this
About this recipe:
Boiled aloo, stuffed with filling, cooked under a grill.
4 large baking potatoes
4 tablespoons butter
225g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
1 small onion or 4 green onions, finely diced
salt and pepper
- Wash the potatoes, cut in half lengthwise but don't peel them. Place in a pan of boiling water and cook until medium soft.
- Drain and remove them from the water. Scoop out the "flesh", taking care not to split the skin. Put the skin to one side, don't throw away.
- Place the flesh into a mixing bowl, add the butter, sliced onion and half of the cheese. Mix well.
- Put the mixture into the skins, sprinkle the rest of the cheese on the top and place under the grill for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy. Hope you like them.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate