Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
Smoked fish cooked with garlic, ginger and basil leaves and baked with parmesan. You may use smoked salmon or crab instead and sprinkle coarse breadcrumbs on top if you like.
1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 button mushrooms, chopped small
1 smoked haddock fillet, skinned and diced
3 tsp light soy sauce
Basil leaves (15 to 20) chopped
4 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan (or similar cheese)
- Heat oil in frying pan; gently sauté your onion, garlic, chilli and mushrooms until the onion is soft.
- Add the haddock and soy sauce and continue to sauté for another three to five minutes.
- Add basil leaves and stir in to evenly distribute.
- Remove from heat and divide between two ramekins.
- Cover the top of each ramekin with parmesan cheese.
- When ready to cook place in the middle of a preheated oven at 180°C and cook for ten or twelve minutes.
- Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate