Smoked fish cooked with garlic, ginger and basil leaves and baked with parmesan. You may use smoked salmon or crab instead and sprinkle coarse breadcrumbs on top if you like.
Be the first to make this!
1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 button mushrooms, chopped small
1 smoked haddock fillet, skinned and diced
3 tsp light soy sauce
Basil leaves (15 to 20) chopped
4 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan (or similar cheese)
- Heat oil in frying pan; gently sauté your onion, garlic, chilli and mushrooms until the onion is soft.
- Add the haddock and soy sauce and continue to sauté for another three to five minutes.
- Add basil leaves and stir in to evenly distribute.
- Remove from heat and divide between two ramekins.
- Cover the top of each ramekin with parmesan cheese.
- When ready to cook place in the middle of a preheated oven at 180°C and cook for ten or twelve minutes.
- Serve hot.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 126.96.36.199