Marinated Cucumber Salad
Kheera, red onions, fresh dhania and peanuts marinated in vinegar, sugar and salt. Serve with Chinese dishes.
2 people made this
115ml white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 large cucumber, peeled
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2-3 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
3-4 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- To make dressing: Combine water, vinegar, sugar & salt in a small saucepan. Heat over med-high heat, stirring occasionally, until gently boiling.
- Let boil until slightly thickened and clear (about 2 mins.) Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise in half, then in quarters. Then cut horizontally to form little triangles.
- Combine cucumber, red onion and coriander in a medium bowl and pour cooled dressing over everything.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, pour off most of dressing and sprinkle salad with chopped peanuts. Delicious!
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
User's IP: 184.108.40.206