1 / 1
3 people made this
About this recipe:
Chicken spiced with dhania, jeera, ilaichi, kali mirch and laung. Serve with basmati or parathas. Yum yum!
For the seasoning
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp each: cardamon powder, hot chilli powder
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon water
4 large chicken drumsticks
Lemon wedges to serve
- Place all the seasoning ingredients in a dry pan. Stir over low heat until fragrant.
- Remove from heat; add oil and water, stir to mix.
- In a shallow dish, rub salt over the drumsticks. Then rub the spice paste evenly over them.
- Cover and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Heat an oiled frying pan or cook on the tandoor or barbecue, turning often, for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges and steamed basmati rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate