11 people made this
About this recipe:
Have you ever eaten lavender? This great recipe used chicken with lavender, bacon and cheese. Its unique flavour blends very well with chicken.
4 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets
8 rashers of bacon
12 sprigs fresh lavender
Chilli flakes, to taste
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
120g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place three sprigs of lavender on top of each chicken breast fillet. Wrap two slices of bacon around each piece of chicken keeping the lavender inside.
- Place chicken into a shallow oven dish. Season with salt, pepper and dried chilli flakes.
- Position the baking dish on the top shelf in the preheated oven, and bake chicken for 20 minutes, turning once. Turn again so the lavender is on top, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Continue baking 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and chicken is no longer pink inside.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate