I make this dish sometimes as an appetizer instead of chicken kababs and it is liked by most people who like fish.
Pennsylvania, United States
5 people made this
1/2 lb Fish (tuna or any fish that you like)
1 clove garlic minced
2 inch ginger minced
2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp corainder powder
1 onion (small) finely chopped
1 sprig coriander leaves
2 tsp amchoor
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 tbsp bread crumbs
2 tsp vegetable oil
salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker for 15 mins.
- Whilen the potatoes are boiling, cook the fish in a little bit of salt and water for 10 mins and let it cool.
- Place the boiled potatoes in cold water, peel and mash it with a fork.
- After the fish cools,drain excessive water and mash with a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients listed above with the fish and potatoes.
- Make into 15 balls and flatten them with your hands and place on a flat pan.
- Place some drops of oil and let one side turn brown and cook for 2 mins.
- Do the same for the other side. Serve with tomatoe garlic chutney.
You can serve it as an appetizer or eat it as a fish sandwich with chutney.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124