1 / 2
2 / 2
203 people made this
About this recipe:
Such an easy sweet to make! Vary its flavours it by adding raspberry jam or honey to the bottom of the final bowl. Serve hot with custard.
50g caster sugar
50g self raising flour
1 medium egg, beaten
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons of jam or chashni
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and milk gradually, so as not to curdle the butter.
- Sift in the flour, and fold in gently.
- Put 2 tablespoons of honey or jam in bottom of microwave-safe bowl. Pour in batter.
- Cover, and cook for 3 1/2 minutes on full powder, or until the pudding appears set when gently jiggled, and the top is sticky. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate