1. Peel of the layers and husks from corn cob, using a knife take the kernels alone in a bowl.
2. Pressure cook these frozen corn kernels with 1 cup water for 4 hisses or microwave high for 5 mins.
3. Drain the water completely and keep aside.
4. Now heat a wok or pan, add butter , once it melts, add cooked corn and keep the flame low.
5. Add all the masalas which includes chaat masala powder, red chili powder, amchur powder and salt.
6. Mix well in low flame for 3 mins and turn off the stove. Serve hot with a glaze of butter and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
1. Instead of using corn cobs, we can buy packed frozen corn kernels which is available in many super markets.
2. Addition of amchur powder is optional. But the addition increases the flavor and taste.