1. Take off Mint leaves from its stem, wash thoroughly in water and keep aside.
2. Peel off ginger, wash both green chilli and ginger. Take a cup of thick and chilled curd.
3. In a small mixie jar, add mint leaves , green chilli and ginger. Grind it to a smooth paste using little curd.
4. Then transfer this to large jar, add remaining curd, salt, water and chat powder.
5. Grind for 40 secs to 1 min.
6. You will be getting a frothy and flavourful chaas. Serve in glasses garnishing with mint leaves and sprinkle some chaat powder.
1. If you use thick curd, add ½ cup of chilled water. If it is buttermilk, no need to add water.
2. The amount which i mentioned will yield 2 full glasses. Adjust the levels for the quantity you want to prepare.