1. Heat a wok, add ghee, roast cashews and raisins, keep it aside.
2. In the same wok with remaining ghee add health mix powder, stir in low flame until the moisture goes off.
3. Let it cool for some time in a wide plate.
4. Meanwhile prepare jaggery syrup.In a sauce pan, add water, once it starts bubbling, add jaggery to it.
5. Boil until the jaggery completely dissolves and the syrup slightly thickens. Turn off the flame, drain the syrup to remove impurities and keep aside.
6. After the healthmix cools slightly, add roasted cashews and raisins, 1 tbsp of ghee and cardamom powder. Mix altogether well and add jaggery syrup using spoon little by little.
7. No need to add all the sugar syrup, add it little by little and mix the powder side by side.
8. The mix should be in the level to make laddoos. So no need to add all the syrup.
9. Take small portion and make laddus. Use ghee for final touch. Do same for the remaining mix and arrange it in a box.
1. Use palm jaggery(Panai vellam) for more healthier ladoos.
2. Syrup consistency need not be string level. It should be little thick that’s enough.
3. While roasting the health mix powder, do not burn it by over heating.
4. You can keep this laddu for one week without refrigerating. Not sure it may last for more than a week. Will update after checking it.