2 people made this
About this recipe:
Amla Juice, a healthy coolant to quench heat
Amla(Nellikai) – 5 to 6nos(Deseeded)
Water – 4 cups
Honey /sugar – as needed
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Salt – a pinch
- 1. Wash and deseed amlas to use for juice.Peel the skin from ginger, wash and grate it.
- 2. In a blender, add deseeded amlas, grated ginger, a pinch of salt and sugar. Blend for a 3o secs, then add a cup of water to it.
- 3. Again blend to smooth level. If needed, add extra water.
- 4. Drain this mixture using a drainer, then add remaining cup of water to the mixture and extract well.
- 5. Add if honey is needed. Serve in glasses with ice cubes.
1. Skip sugar if you want honey alone.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate