About this recipe:Watermelon popsicles – Ice pops made from fresh watermelon puree. Simple to make with two ingredients watermelon and sugar. Rose essence is for additional flavor . Its optional to add. We can make with the addition of lemon too. This home made popsicles are good to enjoy in summer.
Watermelon – 3 to 4 cups (De-seeded and cut into pieces)
Sugar – ½ cup or as needed
Rose water /essence – ½ tsp (Optional)
1. Cut water melon into slices, deseed and take red pulp part alone.
2. Process the pulp in a blender for a sec, then add sugar and rose water/essence and process it again to smooth puree.
3. Pour this melon puree into moulds and seal with aluminum foil or the caps which comes wit mould.
4. Refrigerate for 8 hrs or overnight and defrost the popsicles from mould and serve immediately.
1. Use pop sticks if you don’t have stick lids.
2. Adding rose essence is optional to get extra flavor. You can skip if you don’t want.
3. While defrost, show the sides of moulds in tap water to easily remove from moulds.