2 people made this
About this recipe:
Spicy watermelon – an alternate go using melon fruit. Getting bored with usual smoothies and drinks? Give this spicy try. Red melons tossed in spices and drizzled with lemon.
Watermelon – 2 cups(De- seeded and cubed)
Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
Coriander powder – ¼ tsp
Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
Pepper powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- 1. Cut watermelon into slices, de-seed, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- 2. Mix altogether (red chili, cumin, coriander, and pepper powder) then add salt into it and mix well.
- 3. Sprinkle this spice powder in cubed watermelon and toss well.
- 4. Drizzle lemon juice into the spiced watermelon.
- 5. Refrigerate for 15 mins and serve.
1. You can refrigerate after mixing the spices or add the spices in chilled watermelon cubes. Both will taste good.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate