1. Wash and clean drumstick leaves. Use drumstick flowers also if u want.
2. Heat a wok, add oil and temper with mustard, urad dal, channa dal and red chilies.
3. Add water and salt, allow to boil. Add cleaned drumstick leaves and close with plate or lid.
4. Keep the flame low and cook for 5 to 8 mins. After all the water absorbed, add shredded coconut. Toss well and turn off the flame.
1. Clean the leaves without any yellow one as it is not good for health.
2. Add onions while seasoning if you want.
3. Add a lesser amount of salt. The content of keerai will reduce to 3/4th level after it gets cooked.