2. Boil water, add cocoa powder and Mix well without any lumps.
3. Sieve All purpose flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
5. In a wide bowl, add butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Beat well-using whisk or electric beater to a creamy consistency.
6. Now add Cocoa mixture and beaten egg to the mixture. Again whisk for 2 to 3 mins to incorporate all.
7. Add half portion of flour mixture and fold using spatula or whisk. Do not overbeat it. Add the remaining flour mixture and fold it.
8. Take paper cups or muffin liner in greased muffin tray. Pour 2/3rd portion of batter in it.
9. Arrange the paper cups in crust plate. Place it in a preheated oven, bake for 18 to 20 mins.
10. Remove from oven, check the centre portion using a tooth pick or fork to test whether the muffins are baked well.
11. Cool for 15 mins and remove from muffin tray if you used muffin liners. Serve as it is or frosted with icing cream or whipping cream.
1. Use baking tray if you want to use muffin liners instead of paper cups.Grease the tray with oil or butter, and place the liners in it.
2. Do not overbeat after adding flour mix to wet ingredients.Just fold to combine the ingredients.
3. Pour 2/3rd level of batter in cups.