2 people made this
About this recipe:
To quench the thirst in hot weather
Watermelon – 2 cups ( De- seeded and cubed)
Vanilla Ice cream – 5 scoops
Chilled Milk – 1 cups
Sugar – 3 tbsp
- 1. Cut watermelon, de-seed and cubed into pieces.
- 2. In a mixer, add melon cubes, sugar, chilled milk, 3 scoops of ice cream.
- 3. Process it for 1 or 2 mins. Chill it n refrigerator before serving or serve mild chillness.
- 4. Pour the shake in glasses, serve with a scoop of ice cream or simple shake.
1. Add less amount of sugar, both watermelon and ice cream has sweetness.
2. If you feel the shake is too thick, add extra milk.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate