- The appletini cocktail recipe is simple and absolutely easy to make.
- Add the ice (preferably crushed), Smirnoff Vodka, apple schnapps or calvados and triple sec in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake it well and pour the contents into a chilled glass using a strainer.
- The chilled glass will ensure that the drink remains cool even without the ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with an apple slice of cherries, giving it the perfect touch.
- Your delightful appletini cocktail will be ready in no time.
Essentially, you need to add 3 parts of the vodka, 1 part apple schnapps or calvados, and triple sec to make the appletini cocktail. This ratio can come in handy if you intend to make a larger amount. If you want, you can also forego the triple sec by adding 40 ml of Smirnoff Vodka along with 30 ml of apple juice, apple cider, or apple pucker.
See it on my blog