1 person made this
About this recipe:
i have tried this recipe thrice it always turns out amazing . Perfect for serving to guests .
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup coffee (heated)
3/4 cups of vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup crushed walnuts (optional)
1 1/2 cup sugar (breakfast sugar)
- Preheat your oven to 170 degree Celsius and grease a square tin and place a parchment paper on it
- sieve flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- in another bowl crack the eggs and mix it with sugar nicely
- add the coffee, oil and the vanilla and mix until smooth
- gradually add the flour mix to the egg mixture until well combined (if you are using walnuts then add them in now, beat well)
- pour the batter into the tin and bake for 25 mins approx. but keep checking after every 10 minutes .
Write a review
Click on stars to rate