1 person made this
About this recipe:
If you love chicken and want to have something different than the ordinary curry without much a-do, then this is something you must try!
(250gm) chicken pieces (small)
8 cloves garlic
1 small cube of ginger
3 finely chopped green chillies
4 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
- Wash and drain small chicken pieces and keep aside
- Finely chop ginger, garlic, ciliies and onion and keep them separately
- In a pan put 4 tbsp oil and wait for it to turn hot
- Now put onion, garlic and ginger and fry till crispy
- Now put in chicken and stir in low flame for 2 or 3 mins till chicken changes it's colour
- Now put chopped green chillies and stir again for 2 mins in low flame till chicken leaves some water
- Now put salt according to taste and stir (if chicken gets dry you can add just a bit of water to keep it from drying)
- Now after stirring put half small cup of water so that it's sufficient enough for chicken to cook,cover the pan and allow the chicken to cook in low flame
- Check after 10mins if chicken is cooked, if not then leave it for another 5mins (add a bit of water only if you are water getting dried away)
- When it's cooked all water will dry and only cooked chicken and masala will remain, you will get the aroma when you open it's lid to check so you'll know it's cooked.
Serve with daal and rice or rotis.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate