Rava Besan Ladoo | How to make Suji Besan Laddu - Maharashtrian Recipes
Learn how to make Amboli in traditional Maharashtrian Style. Read Authentic Amboli Recipe from Maharashtrian recipes here.
1 person made this
3 cup Besan (coarsely ground) , 2 cup Rava , 4 cup Sugar , Cardamom Powder ,
1 cup ghee , 1 cup Milk , Cashew nuts and Pistachios
- Add ghee in a pan, roast the besan in it for 10 minutes on slow flame.
- Keep stirring continuously, be careful besan should not burn.
- Add milk and stir. Transfer it to a bowl.
- In a same pan, add the semolina and stir continuously till light brown.
- In another pan, add sugar and 3/4 cup of water and stir till the sugar dissolve
- Add some milk. Collect the scum which rises to the surface with a spoon.
- Cook to make syrup of one -string consistency.
- Add the roasted besan, semolina, cardamom powder, cashew nuts, pistachios and stirring continuously.
- Cover and set aside for 10 minutes. Grease your palms with some ghee and shape the mixture into ladoo.
- Decorate with Pistachios.Store in an airtight container once it has cooled completely.
See it on my blog
Rava Besan Ladoo
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168